- Create a New Project then have it probably by 800x600 pixels in size.
- Create new layer, and let’s name it Circle, then click elliptical marquee tool.
- Hold Shift so that it’ll create a perfect circle, then drag the mouse until you attained the desired size you want for your bubble, it’s up to you. :)
- Then after that FILL it with any color you want, I’ll just make it pink. And as you noticed, the marquee line is still there, just press CTRL+D or just go to Select > Deselect to get rid of that line.
- Grab the Eraser Tool, right click then choose a Soft Round Brush, then have it a size more likely the same size of the Circle you created then just erase twice or thrice at the center like the screenshot below…
- To make it more realistic, let’s put a glossy effect on it. Grab the Brush Tool then select Soft Round Brush and have it probably 60px in size and having white color, then brush the area as shown in the screenshot below.
Then we're DONE.. :)